Monday, February 3, 2014

What a Wonderful Day


Morning! Can you believe it's February already? Come on Spring..I'm ready!! Since it's Monday, that means a new sketch reveal is up at Let's Get Sketchy. This is a photo of the hubs and I taking a selfie at the dog park. I know..your thinking I have such an exciting life right? The dog park is the highlight of the week around here, lol. I picked up some new goodies at the scrap store awhile back and thought I should maybe use them up before all the new CHA goodies arrive, lol. This one I kept quite simple, but still had a lot of fun playing with the sketch! Hope you can stop by and play along with us!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations Black Magic
Patterned Paper: Elegant, Timely/ MME Lost and Found Record It
Stickers: MME Lost and Found Record It
Flowers: Prima #552671

15 comments:

  1. Lynn I love this beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! The banner and flower spray are adorable! Nice pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous design and a great take on the sketch. Love the mono earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the monochromatic vibe of this page!!! Really makes that photo pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely gorgeous! Love the background cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous, love the way yo tightened everything up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the variations in the banner at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the sketch, Lynn! Love how you used the MME!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute layout and love that photo of you and your other half, really sweet! I like the dark colors on this one, really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh love the rich colors and clocks in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the flowers and the clock background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun scrap page, I a sure the entire family is enjoying the dog park.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww…that is such a cute pic of you two! Good for you to get hubby to take a selfie! lol Love the neutral palette too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unbelievable how the time is flying! The weeks just seem to fly by! I am still enjoying summer, so hopefully it still sticks around for quite a while! ;-) Gorgeous page and love the colour tones here too....super photo and love that flower vine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn