Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Still Fall For You Everyday


Morning!! Today at BoBunny we are sharing some Love layouts. I had this photo of Nicole and Chris in my "too scrap" box, so I couldn't resist. Since I always use a patterned but muted background, I thought I would leap out of my comfort box and try what I consider a wild background. I had so much fun with this one. I love pouring out the package of noteworthy pieces and choosing which ones to use. I also took the tiny stickers and chipboard hearts and added them to the blank tiles.The other thing I love....the 6x6 paper pads. They are the perfect size for backing photos and creating layers. It came together quite quickly and most of all I had fun doing it.  I hope you have a minute to pop by the blog and see what the other designers created!! Have an awesome day everyone!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: True Love, Boyfriend, 6x6 paper pad/ Head Over Heels
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Head Over Heels
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Head Over Heels

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee all the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun layout, Lynn!! The background looks great and I love the mix of Pink, Black and Red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this sweet page! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was fun to use a wild background---in any case, you rocked it!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page Lynn! It's got great textures and such a nice mix of design elements!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, sweet page...love the photo too! These Head Over Heals papers are really so awesome and I have loved working with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn