Thursday, February 6, 2014

C'est La Vie - Scrapstuffz


 Good Morning! Today is my day to share my layout for the inspiration photo at Scrapstuffz. When I saw this photo the first thing I saw was the bright colours. If you know me, most of my projects are earthy colours, so I wasn't sure what to do. Then I thought of the C'est La Vie collection from BoBunny and my mind got thinking. What about some pink and yellow paint? A little modeling paste? Punched border maybe? Ohhh the cameo..bet I could find a few cuts there. And before I knew it, my project was done! Now I'm thinking about baking some cupcakes, lol.. Hope you have a chance to stop by and play along with us this month! Have a wonderful day my friends.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Panache, Deja Vu, Belle,Couturiere,Voila,La Creme,La Vie En Rose/ C'est La Vie
Stickers: Happiness Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ C'est La Vie
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ C'est La Vie
Jewels: C'est La Vie
Rub-ons: Designer Rub-ons/Basic Grey
Stencils: Dot Fade/Tim Holtz, Mini Splats, Mini Ledger/ TCW

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the background and I like all the different cuts you used to do your layout! Fun photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun and cool page great photo to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those layered frames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks a lot ! now you have me craving cupcakes! ha ha Fun colours and the perfect layout to brighten my winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the colour combo here! So vibrant, fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn