Monday, January 20, 2014

Time Is A Great Storyteller


Happy Monday my friends! How's your day going? Today I'm sharing a project I did for the latest sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. I usually don't scrap 3 photos on a layout, so I turned the sketch on it's side and added some of the cut pieces from the patterned paper. I had these little photos of myself in the infamous "photo box" on my desk, so I decided to use them. I wanted to add a "little" stamping to the background, but as usual got a touch carried away! But hey, at least all those stamps in my stash are getting used!! So I'm off to my next project.. I hope you can stop by and maybe play along with us!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Dynasty,Regent,Ancestry, Realm/ Miss Empire Collection KaiserCraft
Stickers: Miss Empire KaiserCraft
Stamps: Reversed Punchinella, Provencial Collection/ Unity Stamp Co; Recollections background stamp

14 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so stunning love all the yummy layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn this is so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this layout, so many fun details and that photo of you is perfect :) xo stay warm my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you turned the sketch! Beautifully done! There is so much to look at. It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I love all your texture and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo of you! I think the stamping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love what you did with the background on this page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Lynn!! Love how you layered your photos, and the neutrals are a great way to make the photo stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous page! Love the styling and vintage feel...just fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you turned the sketch---such a pretty picture of you! Stay warm, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, Lynn! Love how you turned the sketch and all the layers and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering in this layout! All the mixed media touches look fantastic and you had a great paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn