Thursday, January 23, 2014

Made With Love - BoBunny Note Board


Morning Everyone! Today at BoBunny we are sharing some projects you can make with Blossoms. This was such  a fun project to make. I started with a blank canvas for the background. After gluing the pattern paper on, I made a pocket with the flower paper so I could tuck some note cards and photos in the pocket. The buttons made the perfect centers for my blossoms. I made a little tack board out of some corkboard and glued some of the buttons on tacks I had at home so you could pin anything you wanted to the board. I chose some photos of the kids when they were small because this is a gift for my Mom's birthday. As a surprise I tucked a little gift card inside for her to find! On a side note, I bought some classes on Black Friday and this inspiration came from a noteboard that Junelle Jacobson did in one of her classes. 



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sew Fun, Patchwork,Seamstress, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Cardstock: Bold And Bright Double Dot 6x6 Paper Pad
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Pincushion
Buttons: Pincushion
Blossoms: Clover Pansy,Clover Dahlia, Clover Bouquet,Clover Daisy, Harvest Orange Daisy
Lace: Clover Lace
Stamps: Love Letters Clear Stamp, Flourishes And Such Stamp, It Is Written Stamp

11 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea! Absolutely gorgeous Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is just so cute and what a great gift idea! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! This is sooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lynn!! Such a great project...and what a great idea to tuck in the gift card as an extra gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful project, Lynn! I absolutely love your design! I bet your mom loved this wonderful gift made with love from you! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool noteboard great details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea and such a gorgeous project! Really clever and beautifully done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn