Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Snowy Day - BoBunny



Good Morning!!! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for my assignment at BoBunny. I loved working with the white and blue color palette from the Woodland Winter collection on this layout. For some added texture I used Glass Bead Texture Gel and a stencil. I used it in random spots on my layout and also on the Blossoms to give everything a snowy effect. Now here is where we insert the funny story. I put on the glass beads, go to bed and let it dry. I wake up in the morning and ALL my glass beads were either pink or orange! WHAT?? How did this happen? Thank goodness for Gesso is all I have to say!! Have you had a scrappy accident? Please share so I don't feel so alone, lol. 



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter, Mittens, Journal/ Woodland Winter
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter
Buttons: Woodland Winter
Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy
Petals: Rejoice
Jewels: Glaze Jewels
Stamps: Distressed Textures, It Is Written

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely stunning! Love all the layers and wonderful embellishments! The glass beads were a brilliant idea along with the bling! Don't even get me started on "scrappy accidents"! I think I'm the queen of that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! What a gorgeous layout. You wouldn't know that there were any type of accident that happened. Love those glass bead gel. What an awesome photo! Beautiful job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this collection is so stunning....beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love love love the photo, the flowers and loveeeeee the bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lynn!! Love the bead texture gel you used! It adds such a pretty, frosty feel to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooowwww!! This layout is sooooo pretty! All the layers are so gorgeous, the embellies are perfect and that picture is adorable. Total work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo and a lovely page
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, wintery page! Love the added texture and photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn