Tuesday, May 26, 2020

FREE Printable Vegetable Markers for your garden


https://cutt.ly/Veggiemarkers

 There is always a story............ I was trying to find vegetable markers for my garden and couldn't find the right ones, or I was missing a veggie, so I decided to just make my own. Super fun! Then I thought "Hey..why not share them"...so here they are! Four sheets to download and print for you personal use only. They are pretty big, but I have a big garden out here on the farm, so if you want, you can shrink them and then print. I had some self laminating sheets, so I laminated them and they are ready for the garden! I don't have anything sprouting yet, so I will update you on how the look in the actual garden! Hope you enjoy!



 

 Watching for my peas and beans to sprout!


Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn  

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn