Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thick as Thieves - Book Review



A twenty-year-old murder resurfaces

Arden Maxwell returns to Caddo Lake trying to reconcile her father’s abandonment and what his part was in a twenty-year-old murder that was never solved. She is determined to put her past to rest. There is one man who might have the answers she is looking for.

Ledge Burnet is certain he was framed twenty years ago and now he wants to know the truth. There is one woman who may know the answers he is seeking.

This was such a riveting novel by Sandra Brown. Lies, deceit and long buried secrets all come to life in this suspense novel. This is definitely a page turner which will keep you guessing. I love Ms. Browns writing style and have been a fan of her for a very long time, so I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. The main characters were brilliantly written and kept the story interesting. My thanks to Grand Central Publishing and Sandra Brown for an advanced copy of the book to read and review for my unbiased opinions. 



Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn