Friday, April 16, 2021

Finding Home - Book Review



Mim is jobless, homeless and believes her future to be a bleak one. One night when she returnsto her parking space, which is also her temporary home, she comes upon a stranded couple. Bea and Bill need a ride home, a five-hour drive from where they are. Mim offers to drive them and has no idea how this one decision will change her life.

This novel by Kate Field brings us into a world of caring and quirky characters, family and longing, and most importantly love at its very core. The story is so sweet, and I found myself cheering for Mim to find her happily ever after right from page one. The kindness that is shown through the characters just left me with a smile and it felt like a warm hug throughout the book. I would love to thank Harper Collins, Kate Field and Netgalley for their gift of the book to read and review for my unbiased opinion.

Kate Field lives in Lancashire, England, with her husband, daughter and cat. Her debut novel, The Magic of Ramblings, won the Romantic Novelists' Association Joan Hessayon Award for new writers.

Kate can be contacted on Twitter @katehaswords or through her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KateFieldAuthor/.


Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn