Monday, July 15, 2013

You Make My Heart Smile


Good Morning!! I'm so happy it's finally summer here! Today at Let's Get Sketchy we have another amazing sketch for you! This one is done by our very own Ashley Horton! It was so fun to work with. Since it's summer, I'm always reminded of Nicole's wedding, so I chose a photo of her and I for this layout. Her wedding was a day I will always remember. I not only got to be the Mother of the Bride but I was so honored when she also asked me to be her Matron of Honor. I was so proud to stand by her side when she married Christopher. I had some fun with my Cameo for this layout too. I did the cutting on the patterned paper, then took the negative pieces and glued them back on with the other patterned side of the paper. I wasn't sure how it would turn out.. but I was really happy with the results!! Hope you all having an amazing day and hope you can stop by and play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Shilling, Sixpence/ Kaisercraft
Embellishments: Metal Pebble Keys/ Making Memories, Decorative Paper Clips/ Basic Grey
Stamp: Creative Art 1330

17 comments:

  1. Very beautiful page and photo Lynn! Love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cutting, gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lynn. So love the monochromatic colouring and the beautiful photo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeee all those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your title work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your daughter are beautiful! What a beautiful page to compliment the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one Lynn, the gorgeous pic of you and your pretty girlie and the colors of the layout are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful you and your sweet daughter very awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page Lynn! I love all the floral prints and the photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lay-out looks truly beautiful! I really love all the flowers surrounding the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gorgeous page Lynn, and your take on the sketch!! Such a beautiful photo of you and your daughter, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool is all that cutting, gorgeous pic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful layout, Lynn! I love all of your amazing details!!! Your take on the sketch is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page and beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful layout to match the beautiful ladies in the photograph ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn