Friday, July 12, 2013

This is Where the Story Begins - Bo Bunny



Morning Scrappy Friends!! How's your day going? Today at Bo Bunny we have a hot topic for you! We are sharing our "Guilty Pleasures"!! Now I'm pretty boring so my biggest guilty pleasure would be books. I LOVE to read! I read in the car while I'm waiting for hubby at the train, I read while I cook, I read while I eat lunch. I always have a book on the go. For this layout I got out the new Trail Mix collection. Since I do most of my reading out at the lake, I thought the earthy papers and elements would fit my theme to a tee! I always love looking through the stickers and chipboard that go with a collection. I can always find just the right one! The title and those little glasses where cut from my Cameo, I really need to play with that more. Hope your all having a scrap fabulous day!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Mountain Air, Cabin Fever, Field Journal, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Trail Mix
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ Trail Mix
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Trail Mix
Jewels: Trail Mix
Blossoms: Clover Bouquet, Natural Earth Dahlia
Petals: Prairie Chic
Stamps: Dis-Stress Me Out, Distressed Textures

11 comments:

  1. Great colors and different spots that get your focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and I love the design around your books.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Lynn! The colors and the flowers & leaves are soooo gorgeous! Great details on this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page! Live the warm earth tones! I love to read as well so think this is especially cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this over on BB and FELL IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! This is one of my guilty pleasures too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo Lynn, and your Cameo title! Beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very awesome page my friend love It :}

    having a wonderful day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Love your flower cluster and how your design mimics the stack of books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn