Monday, July 1, 2013

So Cool - Let's Get Sketchy

 Howdy Friends!! It's Monday.. and it's July 1st! If you live in Canada , HAPPY CANADA DAY!! Today at Let's Get Sketchy it's a new month, which means a new sketch to play along with! My goal is to scrap all the photos I have printed out and are sitting in this little box by my desk. I know I've scrapped this photo before, but it just seemed to go so well with this paper, I had to use it again, lol. And Noah is so darn cute, I couldn't resist. I hope you can stop by and play along with us this week!! Have an awesome day everyone and hope your enjoying your summer!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Extreme, Orange Star/Map, 4x4 Quote & 6x8 Photo Map Elements, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Simple Stories Awesome Collection
Stamps: Bo Bunny Stained Textures Stamp

17 comments:

  1. A photo like this one deserves to be scrapped several times!!! So cute, and I love what you did with it, talented lady! Happy Canada day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful page with a gorgeous boy theme. Love the all the masculine touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep this is so cool beautiful page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo! The boy themed layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layout Lynn, very cute photos and great take on the sketch, beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Canada Day! Priceless photo and neat design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome page Lynn! Love the Simple Stories and you really rocked the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute photo(of course :)) You did a fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so Cool awesome design :}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool wee dude! I love your take on the sketch and your choice in product is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That photo is too stinkin cute and you've scrapped it perfectly! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Gosh...this photo of Noah is just ADORABLE! Wonderful design, Lynn....love this colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little cowboy! I loved the layout as well! It fits the photo very well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous take on the sketch Lynn! I love your layout! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!!!! Oh my, this just melted my heart.... love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn