Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July all my American scrappy friends!!! Hope you having a fabulous day! Today is also my son Ryan's 21st birthday. I can not believe he is 21 already. I want him to be 4 again. His birthday colors were always red/white/blue, so I made him up a quick card using the Bo Bunny's Anthem collection. Just perfect for Ryan whom I call my Little American Boy!! I'm off to finish up a couple more projects and hopefully spend some time out in the sun today!!! Have a great day everyone!

BUT WAIT!!!
Have you seen the new releases from Bo Bunny???
Keep checking the blog all week! You won't believe these collections. 
This is just Day 1 and Day 2... there are more to come!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Patriot, Majesty/ Anthem
Brads: Anthem
Noteworthy: Anthem
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Anthem

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Happy 21st birthday to Ryan!!! GORGEOUS card! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful!!
    Happy 4th of July.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card...perfect for a guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome birthday card...I love the red white blue! lucky Ryan....a very cool birth 'date' ! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors for your son's birthday card Lynn!! Hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lynn, hope Ryan had a wonderful birthday .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. How festive is your card, I truly do love it!!!!

    Love all the peeks at Bo Bunny too! :)
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn