Friday, June 28, 2013

Misc Me - Bo Bunny


 Morning Everyone!!!! Can you believe that June is almost over? Did we have Spring? I don't think we did here where I live, lol.. We went from snow to +30C in just a few days. No time to bring out the spring jackets, we went straight to shorts and flip flops, lol. At the end of every month at Bo Bunny, we get to share our Misc. Me albums. I'm having so much fun working on this album. For this month I chose the "Family Is" collection. Just reading all the sayings made me smile all day. Is this my family or what??? lol.  I'm still doing my photo a day and printing off the calendar, but it's fun to choose a few of my favorites for the pages. My favorite one of the month is the photo of Nicole at her dance competition. I think this will be such a fun little album to look through at the end of the year. Hope your all having a fabulous day and are scrapping away!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Patterned Paper: Fun, Drama, Silly, Love/ Family Is
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Family Is
Stickers: Crazy Cardstock Stickers, Nutz Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Family Is
Jewels: Family Is, Frosting Jewels
Stamps: Distressed Textures Stamp



8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page. You are so right, the weather is definitely on the change worldwide.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and fabulous album!! Yes, June has swung by all too fast!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Misc Me pages are fantastic! I sure admire your commitment to this ongoing project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album looks like a great way to incorporate lots of different photos of people and places. I love what you've done with it Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job, Lynn! Great use of that collection. Yes, Spring was too cold for me and now it is 100 degree F. Whew! Too hot for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome Lynn!! Love all of thr bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun pages celebrating summer thanks for sharing the creative inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn