Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Mini Album - Quick Quotes


Morning Everyone! I made this little Mini Album for a design team project for Quick Quotes. When I saw this Lattice Booklet Chipboard Album from Want2Scrap, I knew exactly what I wanted to create. My mom has five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren, so the seven page album was just the perfect fit for my photos. 


For the cover I took my Crackle Paint and painted the front. I then chalked the Family Chipboard Word  with the Very Berry PowderPuff Chalking Ink and added a few flowers and embellishments from my stash. I chose the Dusty Road collection for my album. I love the soft subtle colours and patterns. 

For all the chipboard pages, I chalked the edges with Very Berry and Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Inks. I thought it added just a touch of colour to the pages. I found so many beautiful words and quotes in the Dusty Road Die Cut Stickers and the Dusty Road Chipboard Die Cuts to complete my pages.  Along with the fabulous bling from Want2Scrap, this album came together quite quickly. My mom loved the album and was so excited that each grandchild had their own page! Here are the rest of the pages!





Thanks so much for letting me share my mini with you today. Hope your all having a Scrap Fabulous Day!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Dusty Road 300 , 5006x6 Paper Pad
Stickers: Dusty Road Die Cut Stickers
Chipboard: Dusty Road Chipboard Die Cuts
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Amaretto , Very BerryTahitiGreen With Envy

Want2Scrap Supplies:
Chipboard: Family Fancy Chipboard Words
Say It With Bling: Swirl Rhinestones - Silver, 72 Count Light Green Rhinestones,  72 Count Lavender Pearls
Album:  Lattice Booklet 5x7 Chipboard Album

Other Supplies:
Wilton Doilies, Recollections Flowers, Distress Crackle - Picket Fence

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing the purple color used throughout the mini book! You don't see it very often in projects and it's so pretty! Beautiful job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous keepsake and just the right amount of pages, it looks beautiful Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mini, Lynn!! That lattice cover is so pretty, and I love the color scheme you used throughout the album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful keepsake you have created, I love the lattice look front...gorgeous - as well as the spray of flowers, and trinkets. Your Mother is going to love and treasure this so very much ... loved seeing all the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous mini! Full of wonderful photos and details! Love the papers, sentiments, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I love the purples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn