Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Hike - Bo Bunny



Well hello there Scrappy Friends! I hope your enjoying your summer as much as I am. As this post goes live I'm out at the cabin enjoying a week of R&R. Playing with the pups and enjoying the sun! Today at Bo Bunny our design assignment was "Pockets & Tags". When I saw this I immediately thought of my husband's birthday. He loves being out at the lake and he is always whining how I have these "cool" bookmarks and he doesn't. Well now he has 3!!! I used the card for the pocket and made 3 simple tags for him to use in his books. He doesn't like all the frills and flowers, so I thought the Trail Mix collection was the perfect choice!! All the pieces came from the Noteworthy package. I love all the fun shapes.  Hope he enjoys them. He will be the big 50 this year! ( But I didn't tell you that, lol)
 Here are a few close ups of the tags inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cabin Fever/ Trail Mix
Noteworthy: Trail Mix
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Trail Mix
Brads: Noteworthy

7 comments:

  1. hey dear friend love it what you did create so awesome :}

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for your hubby, Lynn!! Love the masculine look you created on the bookmarks, using this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, I love the thought and sentiment behind it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby is so going to love his gifts, they are so gorgeous!!! Hope you have a wonderful time relaxing ... while you're away ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooo amazing!! I saw it over on BB and just LOVED it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on the BB blog....aren't you the clever crafter! An awesome idea, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn