Monday, June 17, 2013

Snapshots of our Life





Morning Scrappy Friends!! Happy Monday!! Today is a new sketch reveal up at Let's Get Sketchy. This one was designed by our very own Brenshevia ( who is an absolute sweetheart). I was a little lost on what to do with this one. I never seem to take multiple photos of the same thing, so I wasn't sure what direction to take. I've had this photo of Nicole & I sitting on my desk, and have been wanting to scrap it. Then the lightbulb came on and I off I went in search of my Cameo files. I only had 3 sheets of paper from this collection ( and two were the same), so I had to get creative. I cut out the snapshots file and used the negative letters on my photo. The chevrons that were left behind I used at the top of my layout. Then I had just enough paper left over to try and cut out a few flowers. I used every scrap.. I even fussy cut out the left over butterflies to add in. It was close, but I did it, lol..

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Kaisercraft Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Promenade, Destiny/ Botanical Odyssey Collection
Other Supplies: Recollections Washi Tape, Quick Quotes Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalking Ink, American Crafts Brads.

18 comments:

  1. Wow! You did an excellent job using up those papers! Very pretty layout and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one Lynn, love the photo and all the flowers and the colors are fab, great work my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! And all from 2 pieces of paper really? Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this is so stunning. I love the softness of it and all the die cutting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous design luv It

    I hope everthing is okay with you
    hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Lynn. Love the beauty of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very clever use of paper, I love the finished page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lynn!! Love how you used just one photo and substituted the Cameo cut pieces for the other photo spots from the Sketch. And those flowers are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and loving those butterflies!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well... hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure wish I could "use up" papers so creatively and beautifully! LOVE the colours of this layout and the Silhouette elements are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, this page came together perfectly as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Love all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, with having limited paper, YOU ROCKED IT! Love the Cameo cuts! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now you have worked wonders, this is so pretty and I love the double photographs and also the butterflies. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the colors and the layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful photo! I love the colours and details on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous!! Love the papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn