Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello Friend - Bo Bunny

 Howdy everyone!!! We had such a fun assignment today at Bo Bunny. The designers were asked to make a card.. not just any card.. an interactive card! My mind got churning, lol.. I found this cut file by Lori Whitlock at Silhouette and had wanted to use it for quite awhile now. I decorated the front and for the inside I decorated one of the pieces from the Prairie Chic Noteworthy collection that was a little envelope. I'm going to use it to tuck a gift card inside. There are so many cool elements in the Noteworthy package. All the pieces for the front and inside of the card came from the Noteworthy package. Great for layering or just that added touch!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Prairie Chic
Brads: Prairie Chic
Noteworthy: Prairie Chic
Stickers: Country Diva Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Prairie Chic



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love all the decorative edges and the colours.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there friend

    I was a little bit worried it's was so quiet around you ...so sorry you feel lately not so good ...i hope and pray you feel soon better take care my friend .

    Wow girl what a creative Card love it
    sooo beautiful

    Hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeee this so much!! LOVING the colors and such an amazing design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Lynn!! Love all of the layering and embellishing on your interactive card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw wonderful card sweet colors and a lovely image
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new profile pic Lynn!! I hope you are feeling much better ... I've also been down with a horrible bug so haven't been visiting much either. I love popping in and seeing all you have been up too, and getting some super inspiration. Beautiful....I adore this paper range from Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! that is some amazing interactive card, really fun with all the layers and I love how you ink the edges of everything, really makes all the details stand out, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card!! Love the design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look and texture on your project lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card making skills ROCK! This is wonderful, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn