Friday, June 7, 2013

Beach Boy - Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

 Morning Scrappy Friends!! Today at Bo Bunny we have a new sketch challenge! What a fun sketch Irene Tan created for us. It was so much fun to play with. When I saw the sketch and the Key Lime collection, I went hunting for a photo back from 1993 of Ryan on the beach in Kelowna, B.C. He was such a little cutie when he was one, lol. I played with my Cameo on this one for the border and title and then used the Bo Bunny stamps to complete the title. This collection is amazing. The colors are just perfect for those summer photos!!! Hope you can come by and play along with us!!! There is always a fabulous prize up for grabs!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Key Lime, Deep Blue Sea, Splash,wipe Out, Notes,  6x6 Pad/ Key Lime
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Key Lime
Jewels: Key Lime
Brads: Key Lime
Stamps: Clear Stamps/ Key Lime
Blossoms: Denim Blue Bouquet, Harvest Orange Zinnia, Denim Blue Zinnia, Buttercup Zinnia, Harvest Orange Dahlia

19 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! I adore your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is an awesome layout and a wonderful creative take on the sketch.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the great colors in this collection! Fabulous job with the sketch...love all your layers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and sweet layout! Adorable photo of him too! This line was just perfect for a beachy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sketch and what you did with it. What a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this amazing page Lynn!! Such a gorgeous use of all of these colors and they look great with your beach photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo with vibrant papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout! What a cute photo! This line is awesome! I have some ordered and can't wait to dig in! You rocked it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout! What a cute photo! This line is awesome! I have some ordered and can't wait to dig in! You rocked it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout! What a cute photo! This line is awesome! I have some ordered and can't wait to dig in! You rocked it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeee the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool beach page Lynn. Love how you combined those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet photo colors are perfect for it.Cool page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey dear friend I am glad top be back
    with a busy time and wow girl you did a amazing creatist beautiful desin luv it wonderful summer page

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous papers and colours, love this layout and I'm your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't is hard to believe Ryan was ever that little? That's the way I feel about my kids some days! This collection is perfect with this pic! Love the colours and you really rocked this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lynn! The sketch is fabulous and your take on it is even more fabulous! So creative and very, very beautiful! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is so awesome, love the bright vibrant colours and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful! Love the great design and layering! Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn