Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good Times - Quick Quotes


Good Morning and Happy Thursday! I was so excited to play with the Be Bold collection from Quick Quotes! I've been waiting to scrap this photo for awhile and when I saw the patterned paper with the surf boards, I couldn't resist. My son loves all water sports, so I will certainly be using this collection over and over this summer! For the background I used Summer Breeze 400. I thought it matched perfectly with the Be Bold collection. I then cut out strips from Be Bold 200 and 300. Don't you just love double sided patterned paper? With only a few sheets you can do a whole layout. I then did some fussy cutting to add the flowers onto my project and finished up with a few of the Be Bold Stickers and a title from the Be Bold Chipboard Die Cuts. A very fun and fast project!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Patterned Paper : Summer Breeze 400Be Bold 200300
Chipboard: Be Bold Chipboard Die Cuts
Die Cut Stickers: Be Bold Die Cut Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. When I first saw this collection I thought the colors were a bit too bold. But this is absolutely perfect for your photo! Now I'm sold on the vibrant colors! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lo Lynn!! Love that cool photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool awesome design love the colors

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun happy page Lynn! You can scrap so perfectly in so many styles!! gorgeous work my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the surfboards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the awesome colors on this layout, Lynn!! Looks great with your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool page and a great picture.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool how you used those surfboards as a border! AWESOME design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn