Friday, February 3, 2012

Woohoooooo I made the Top 10


I'm so so so excited to make the TOP 10 at Practical Scrappers. The prompt was black/white with a pop of color! Is that right up my alley??Yes my friends, I need you votes to get me to the TOP 5!!! I hate bugging you all, but now that I've made it this far, "I'm in it to WIN it" as they say on American Idol. ( I know I'm Canadian, but I do watch it on t.v. lol). So thanks in advance, I appreciate you all going on this journey with me!

So here is the link...http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/02/round-four-layout-contest.html 

I got the inspiration from sketch #193 at Creative Scrappers, I swear they give me just the right sketch to work with everytime!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted, Romance, Cut Outs, Prima Flowers, Recollections Flowers, Offray Bows, Basic Grey Eclectic Embellishments, Bridal Bling Butterflies, Tattered Angels Blitzen Mist, Perfect Pearls Grape Fizz, Prima Say it in Pearls, Wilton Doily

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynn. This is a stunning page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lynn!! This is one gorgeous LO!! I've got some of that line for some of our DS's wedding photos too! Now, I'm off to vote ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making another round....Your layout is so beautiful. I just voted for you. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice LO, I love the colors and shape of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn