Saturday, February 4, 2012

Life's A Garden

Last summer my husband and I went to the Calgary Zoo for the day. My favourite place to go was the Butterfly Garden where you can sit inside and watch all the butterflies flutter around. It's so peaceful to just sit and watch them in a natural habitat. It gave me a chance to just sit and reflect. I did this layout for a challenge at CropStop where they had a beautiful sketch by Becky Fleck with a prompt to use numbers on your layout. I'm drinking coffee and scrapping late again, lol. Tapping fingers......

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Gabrielle Elegance, Promenade, Unwritten,Dot. Bo Bunny Et Cetera Chipboard & Combo Stickers, Prima Flowers, American Craft Chipboard, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Suede, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Walnut

17 comments:

  1. i think i missed a lot of pages your so quick..cool work.
    Congrats on being in the top 10 and with your winning page and this page is a beauty to ..cool design!
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, it really caught my eye! So detailed! x
    www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO using numbers and the sketch!! Love all of the details. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warm tones in this layout! Gorgeous! The butterfly garden is one of our favourite stops at the Calgary zoo as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO, Please watch for an email from me.
    Would love to convo you?
    Pam Colosimo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the grid design and love love love love the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn-
    This is absolutely stunning!!! I too love to go to the Butterfly Garden. It is such a magical place and it's too bad it only takes place once a year here in my city!! I love how you interpreted this week sketch and your use of numbers!! I can't wait to get my scraproom in order and start making my layouts again!! Thanks for joining us at CropStop this week and I hope to see you again next week.

    Hug,
    Calypso
    CropStop DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, I think this is the BEST card that I have seen. Absolutely gorgeous. I am a follower and LS member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, what a beautiful layout!!! Love all the little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice layout, like the choice of colors :)

    Thanks for joining the Cropstop challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, I love everything about this.
    Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the grid master! I love those little squares...and all the little details on each one! I also love how the layout has a "dirty" feel for a garden page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great take on the layout! Sounds like a peaceful place to ponder! Thanks for entering it in the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn