Friday, February 3, 2012

Can't Go Back



When I saw the prompt at Bo Bunny to use stitching and journaling I was ready to go. If you know me, you know I'm a HUGE fan of Bo Bunny. My goal is to one day get on their design team, it would be a life long dream come true. I think I stitched every piece of paper on the layout, lol. The journaling I did is partially hidden and is further down my post. Then I needed some inspiration for the rest of my layout. Yesterday I was visiting Scrap It With A Song and yet again it made me cry when I hear the song "Falling Slowly". This gave me the title for my layout. This morning I was blogging along and came across a new blog Scrapbookers Paradise and am trying their sketch challenge. It's funny, I drive to this store 3 hours from my house to shop and never knew they had a blog. So... this is me and my journaling reads:

After two years of asking "what if" and "why" I now realize I can't go back.
I have to move forward. I have to let go of the past and not hurt anymore.
I have to focus on today, not yesterday, not tomorrow. 
I have to keep reminding myself that today is a gift and I need to appreciate what I have in my life.
It's time to move on, it's time to let go, I can't go back.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies; Bo Bunny Et Cetera Extra, Watermark, Symphony. Flowers Prima, Recollections,Bo Bunny Dimensional Stickers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Tea Dye, Wilton Doily, Bo Bunny Combo Stickers

17 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! You are fast!! Their challenge just went live a little while ago! This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout - I love all your different stitching and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how wise we get as we get older. (Life's too short!) Great wall background in the portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we are so happy you stopped by to play!!! Lovely Layout, this line was one of my favorites too.
    Thank You for playing in Paradise this week. Watch for our semi monthly Feature Product posts. All you have to do is comment to be entered to win free product!!
    Hope to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful lo, I love they work on it and the colors. Very nice.
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful and meaningful layout - I love it! Thanks for Playing in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Page! I predict one day you will be on their design team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO and journaling! Love the papers and layers. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a beautiful layout! Love how the photo popped againest the neutral colour papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout Lynn! Love those gorgeous papers and your choice of title!! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song. (P.S. The linky is up now if you'd like to add your link! Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page! The papers are great. Glad you joined us at Scrap it with a Song! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout, love the papers. Thanks for Playing in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page Lynn! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With A Song!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Lynn, another gorgeous LO from you, I absolutely LOVE your style and have no doubt you'll make it to the Bo Bunny DT someday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn