Thursday, February 2, 2012

True Love Stories Never Have Endings




This layout I did based on the sketch below for a brand new sketch site called Let's Get Sketchy. They are doing a design team call now, so I decided to apply! Come check them out, they are fun and right now they are doing a give-a-way for new followers! Above is the fabulous sketch that my layout is based on. I'm so excited for this site to launch! Come by and meet some new friends and have some fun, I know I am!! I just thought this was the perfect sketch for another page in Nicole's wedding album.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted 6x6 pack, Recollections Flowers, Recollections Rhinestones, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Dusty Concord, Photo by Pink Sugar Photography

7 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, you did the sketch great justice! thanks for applying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! GORGEOUS photo and loveeeeeeee the title and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely page! Beautiful use of the sketch and great flowers! What a beautiful picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great scrap tempo..wauw!
    Ths is a lovely page you have made Lynn
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful love to see greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great Lynn, love the design and how it highlights that gorgeous photo, best of luck to you on the dt call :) it does look like it's going to be a great site, I applied too, hoping to be part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING layout! Love all the romantic touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn