Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Design Team Reveal - ScrapFit Workout #61


I am so excited to show you my first layout for my Design Team spot at ScrapFit.
Our  #61 challenge this month was called "Blank Canvas". We had to start with a white background and build our layout from there. This is me on my birthday last spring. My husband surprised me with a trip to Banff. We had a gorgeous room, a beautiful dinner out and then he made me a bubble bath complete with candles and relaxing music. How sweet is he? (All of that info is in the hidden journaling tag). It was a memorable weekend. We love to drive up to Lake Minnewanka in all seasons, so it was fun to take photos in the snow. This was such a fun challenge. Make sure to visit ScrapFit to see all the wonderful designers and win some fabulous prizes. Our sponsor this month is K Studio

Supplies: Bo Bunny snowfall Dot, Stripe and Blizzard. BoBunny noteworthy journal pages, Bo Bunny cardstock stickers, Maya Road Time Flies Clock, Creative Impressions Snowflakes, American Crafts Brads, Card Connection Card, Tattered Angels  Glimmer Mist Partridge in a Pear Tree, white cardstock, delta ink. I did take my inspiration from a sketch but forgot to write which site, I'm so sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page with cool colors and details.
    Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like everything that you've done on that page. Those patterns together are the perfect mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip and super husband! Your layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the 'grid' background design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so innovative, I love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly gorgeous layout! Love how you did the grid design on the background and the color palette is one of my favorite! Very nice, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee how you did the white grid in the background with the inked edges and loveeeeeeeeeee the layers and colors of your lo!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn