Friday, February 3, 2012

Scrap Our Stash Guest Design Layout

This layout is for my guest design team spot at Scrap Our Stash. I was so excited that they chose me! Yeah Me! lol. The challenge was to "take a leap". I took the "leap" and used red on a layout which I never do. I also took a "leap" and used a new paper line from Canvas Corp. Really cool paper! It was hard for me to use red. I misted, inked, misted again to find the right colours. Thanks do go out to Chris and Nicole for once again posing for mom. When we were visiting them they took us to zoo lights at the Calgary zoo. It was so beautiful and the photo opportunities were endless. It was funny, when I asked them to sit on the bench Chris sits down then says "Mom it's so cold, and it's sticky" lol. I just smiled and they knew there was no getting out of the shot! The things we do for the love of scrapbooking! So thanks for joining me and make sure you head over to Scrap Our Stash and take a "leap" of of your box and try the challenge.

Supplies: Canvas Corp Kraft Love Words, Cherry & Kraft Hearts, Glitz Designs Fabulous Font Papers, Prima Resist Canvas, Maya Road Kraft Doilies, Tim Holtz Distress Ink victorian velvet, walnut, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist suede, Prima flowers, Making Memories Brads, Title done on Slice words and expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn