Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm a Winner...YEAH!!!

I'm so excited today! My layout was picked at Creative Scrappers as the prize winner and I just saw that my other layout was chosen for the 'Cream of the Crop' at CropStop. This afternoon I found out I was the first ever sketch winner at C'est Magnifique. It was pretty exciting since it was a three way tie. After two weeks and three funerals let's just say that I was due for some good things to come into my life. This is the first day I've smiled in a few weeks. So I just wanted to share my good news with everyone!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynn!
    The wins are well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Those layouts are beautiful and so worthy of recognition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn