Monday, January 9, 2012

Beautiful






Today I started an 8x8 mini album for my daughter of her wedding photos. Now...looking through challenges I see the The Paper Variety has a challenge for black and white with a kiss of color. YEAH! I'm doing Nicole's album all in black and white. Then I hunt for a sketch...go right to Creative Scrappers and find another amazing sketch ( I love the sketches there). Now I need a theme. At Scrapping The Music the challenge is the song "Who Says". The lyrics are so relevant to my daughter. So a perfect combination wouldn't you say? I felt like I was almost doing a mini layout with mini things, lol. How fun! With more challenges like these I will have the album done in no time. I'm using another Creative Scrappers sketch but it's for a design team assignment which you will see soon. My goal is to have her album done for her birthday at the end of February! Better get moving, lol

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted Romance, Evening, Harlequin papers. Wilton Doilies, Recollections Floral Embellishments, Bridal Bling Butterflies, Tattered Angels Mist Blitzen, Perfect Pearls Mist Grape fizz, Prima Say it in Crystals.

14 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous layout! Your daughter is going to be so pleased. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely i hope you make it in tiem..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is a GORGEOUS combination of all those challenges...and I'm sure you'll win each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful layout! I love that you made it for your daughter and the STM challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love that line of paper and you work with it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty, love what you did with the white and splash of colour not to mention the sketch. Thanks for playing along at CS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, only a cool girl would wear black shoes on her wedding, love it! :)
    Nice details on your layout, so elegant and delicate, loved the butterfly <3
    Thank you for plaing along with us at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful ! Thanks for playing around !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynn!

    What an awesome photo!!!

    I love how the floral cluster pops from the page and the shading on the doily.

    Thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love all of the layers and the, the black and white, with the lavender. And she is a beautiful bride! So glad the song inspired you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your layout is beautiful! The black and white is so striking with her dress! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful LO!!!
    I love all the colors and details :))
    Katarzyna (Creative Scrappers)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn