Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

When I found this sketch on  sketchinspiration I just couldn't resist doing a wedding layout. I figure if I just keep finding sketches I will have this album done in no time, lol. I love doing black and white layouts but don't do alot with purples, so this is taking me outside my comfort zone. I know have a table full of brads, laces, papers and embellies in purple, so I'm on my way. And a big thank you to my daughter and new son in law who are making my scrap time so enjoyable by giving me all these photos to work with.

Supplies: Patterned paper: Momenta. Embellishments: Momenta,theresa collins,magic mesh,Prima flowers, Maya Mist, Perfect Pearls Mist Grape Fizz, Perfect Pearls Mist Sour Apple. Photography: Pink Sugar

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty photo, design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design, Lynn! You rocked the black/purple colour palette! I'm impressed that you departed from the "traditional" wedding layout and created a more contemporary design that showcases this photo beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn