Thursday, October 27, 2011

Knight in Shining Armor



I almost dropped when I saw the new Enchanted Line from Bobunny. I was searching for black and white paper and embellishments to do Nicole & Chris's wedding album. They had purples, succulents, greens, and whites. It was so enchanted and this line fit perfectly with their photos. This layout is for a challenge on the Bobunny blog. I know I am suppose to be cleaning, but who could resist working with this line? I bought one package...but now I think I need two! I was in the store the day it was coming in...thanks to my girls at Urban Scrapbook! And for those of you who have been following along, I'm down to 1096 photos left to scrap! lol.

Supplies used: Bobunny Enchanted, Bobunny flowers, Keepsake Memories flowers, Bazzill Cardstock, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Blitzen, Perfect Pearls Mist Grape Fizz, Rhinestone Border by Craft

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is stunning. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A match made in heaven...BoBunny Enchanted + wedding + YOU!! Stunning page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how absolutely dead set stunning!!!!!!!
    I cannot wait to gobble some of this up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn