Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gratitude


I know I was suppose to be cleaning my closet this afternoon, but....I came across this sketch at sketchabilities and wouldn't you know it....I couldn't resist. I had this new Bobunny paper I had just bought, some thanksgiving photos that we just took, and a great sketch. Now really...clean the closet or stay in my studio and scrap? Easy choice right? lol. I also saw a challenge at the paper variety blog which inspired my take on the sketch.  sketchesinthyme is also having an open challenge so I'm entering my take on this sketch there too. What a awesome afternoon!



Supplies:  Patterened Paper: Bobunny Forever Fall , Forever Fall Sunflower, and Forever Fall Dot. Background paper:  MME Mischievous "These Days" Paper. Stickers: Bobunny Gratitude Cardstock Stickers. Embellishments: Buttons, Micheals assorted leaves.

13 comments:

  1. BEautiful fall layout! Love the flowers and the use of burlap. Thanks for playing with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Lynn ! great interpretation of this fabulous sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Love the burlap! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love how you fussy cut the bo bunny paper! Thank you for playing along at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely take! I am so envious of your fall layout. I do not get to make one because we do not have a fall in this part of the world. Thank you for letting me experience it through your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout I love those Bobunny papers too and used them on my fall layouts. thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities!!

    http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful Fall layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO Lynn, love the layering and vivid colours. Congrats on being spotlighted this week, and thanks for playing along at TPV, hope you join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page is beautiful. I love all of the colors and the paper is wonderful. Great photos. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO ! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful page! Gorgeous pics, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn