Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Last Bride Standing - Book Review




Charlotte Delaney has lost the bet she and her sisters had which means she is about to enter a marriage of convenience for the next five years to save her parents business. Charlotte is ready to take the plunge until she is faced with Aidan Strong at the airport declaring he has no intention to marry anyone, least of all Charlotte. He is willing to sign over half of the company from the original bet, but since Charlotte is head strong, she has a different idea in mind. She challenges Aidan to sell more coffee at the fall fair than she can and if she wins, she will own the whole company, if she loses, she will graciously take half. Aidan is up for the challenge and they start getting ready for the fair. What neither Aidan or Charlotte realize is, the more time they spend together, they may be betting on something else entirely, and that thing is love.

What a fabulous finish to the Majestic Main series by Ginny Baird. I was so excited to read the third book, I dived right into Charlottes story and was not disappointed. I loved how the story took a twist right at the beginning with Aidan declaring he would not be marrying Charlotte and them placing a new bet. The chemistry between them was so fabulous I could not put the book down. Thank you Entangled Publishing for my advanced copy which I voluntarily read and reviewed. A fabulous series and a solid five stars.


Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn



  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn