Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What You Never Knew - Book Review




May and June are two sisters, and best friends. One sister is deceased and one sister is alive and they are both narrators of this fascinating story of secrets, lies and deep buried family secrets.

Shortly after May’s death, June finds out that the family cottage is still owned by her the family. When she decides to visit the cottage, things are not quite as they seem. As she unburies the family secrets, she finds out more about her family than she wants to know. Was her childhood really what it seemed?

What a captivating novel by Jessica Hamilton. I loved how both sisters shared their experiences within their family and how they bonded over being brought up by their eclectic mother. We learn that family ties are never broken even in death. I loved Jessica’s writing style and I found the novel to be very interesting and kept my rapt attention until the last page. I look forward to reading more from this author. A huge thank you to the author, Jessica Hamilton, Crooked Lane Publishing and Netgalley for an advanced copy of the book to read and review for my unbiased opinion. 


Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse. Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases so, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn