Sunday, May 25, 2014

Party Animal - Boys Rule


Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday!!! Today I'm sharing my latest project with the May/June kit from Boys Rule. I love that in the kit there are so many different element packs and patterned papers from different manufacturers to play with. I love to layer and cluster so for me anything goes! It all matches and adds some eye candy in the end!! When I saw the title "Party Animal" in the Fancy Pants Ephemera Pack I knew it was just the right saying for this layout of Ryan. He just came home from a week long trip to Mexico with friends. He told me he has tons of great photos for me to scrap!! Do you feel a mini album coming his way??? lol.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout, lots of fun details and love the photo, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the layers & product choices on your layout! It's great! Love the new look of your blog as well! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, let me try this again. I tried to leave a comment, but I got an error message. So if this is the 2nd one, sorry for the duplicate. I love the layers on your layout, and the awesome product choices. And I love the new look of your blog. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout, Lynn!! Love the layered paper strips, and all the fun bits you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the composition and the colors Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn