Friday, February 7, 2014

Santa Paws


Morning Scrappy Friends!! After a trip to the scrap store with Sis I came home with a few new goodies! One is this collection from Fancy Pants called Timbergrove. I loved the blues, browns and creams in the collection. And of course I had a photo of Jax laying around..surprised aren't you? lol. I thought he just fit right into this paper! It was a quick and easy layout to do because the background was already scrap ready! A few stickers, a couple of tags and some ink.. and I was all done!! The hard part was coming up with a title. I couldn't find one I liked, so I thought I would try my hand at making one! So until next time...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Fancy Pants Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bits-n-Pieces, Crystals, Flurries/ Timbergrove
Stickers: Sticker Fundamentals/ Swagger, Label Stickers/ Timbergrove

13 comments:

  1. It's a great layout, but the dog stills the show he's just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable layout! So many fun things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with that background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love, love, love this layout Lynn! OMG, how adorable and how pretty! Love your title and I adore your photo. What a gorgeous collection!!! You hit the ball out of the ballpark with this one my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute! Just love how you put everything together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is just the cutest layout! I absolutely LOVE the photo and your title, too! You used these papers to perfection! Thanks for the smiles this morning!!! Happy LOVE month! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! I was working with that same set of papers last night ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout, Lynn!! Such a cute photo and that background is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this Lynn! so colorful and cute and the photo, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this collection too! Lucky for us we have tons of winter photo ops don't we? Really cute layout, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and sweet! Love all the circles! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn