Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Let It Snow! - ScrapStufzz


Morning!!! I have some exciting news to share! Over the Christmas holidays a dear friend of mine Stacia invited me to join her challenge blog Scrapstuffz "Inspired By Challenges" . Every month they have a new inspiration photo and a fabulous prize up for grabs. You have the whole month to play along. Fun right? When I saw the inspiration photo I saw pinks and greens. I was a little stumped. I asked Hubby what he saw and he said "blues and browns". Blue and Brown remind me of winter, so I thought I would take a spin on things and do a winter layout! It's so fun to see what everyone sees in a photo. Do you see colours? Patterns? I know I see colours first now, lol. So I hope you can stop by and play along with us!

Here is the inspiration photo!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Snowfall, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Woodland Winter
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Woodland Winter
Chipboard 12x12 Chipboard/ Woodland Winter
Buttons: Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter

16 comments:

  1. Lynn I love the layers behind the photo and the colours look fabulous, good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the layers, the snowflakes and the photo!!! And CONGRATS on the DT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout and design! Congrats on your new DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Love the layering and the design! Cute photo too! Makes winter more bearable when you have something cute to look at in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your new spot and I love this layout! love the blues and all the other little fun elements :) Stacia is lucky to have you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lynn! Love how you used the photo to create a Winter inspired layout and I think you could have definitely taken the Pink and Green route too, for a Spring layout or feminine page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lynn! You did an amazing job with the inspiration photo! (And big congrats to you, too!) I absolutely love your scrapbook page! The photo is so adorable and your design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynne this is lovely. What a beautiful layout this is - simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lynn!! I just LOVE the title design! so flourishy and beautiful! (sweet pic too!) xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page sweet photo and i love the design of it..cool details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dog! Always love your choice of papers and fun design! Thanks Lynne for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout Lynn - congrats on the new DT!! :) I will stop by to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowza absolutely gorgeous creation! I just love this page so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on joining Stacia's team! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Love those colors and what a fun photo! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Lynn, Thanks for stopping by. When I look at that picture my first thought is Garden. Then color blue and white. Fun stuff, I will have to see if I can play along. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page and love the styling here! Such a cute photie of your doggie too! BRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn