Monday, January 6, 2014

Fall Is In The Air


Good Morning and Happy Monday! It's hard to believe the calendar has turned over to a New Year! I'm still playing catch up with some fall photos, lol. This is Jax and I just sharing a little moment on our fall family photo shoot. I had the farmhouse paper left over from my Dec. sketch, so I wanted to use it up and this photo seemed to fit the bill. I even pulled out some stamps and gave the background a little "this and that" lol. This project is for our new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy. Brenshevia designed this sketch and I was so excited because I got to fire up the Cameo and have some fun!!! Hope you can join us and play along!!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Goodways, Flutter, Drifter/ Farmhouse Fair Skies
Flowers: IAmRoses P23-320
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels/BoBunny
Stamps: Patterned Sunflowers/ Inkadinkado, Stained Textures/BoBunny, Distressed Quilt/Unity, In Stitches/ Technique Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you and Jax! Love the stamping on the background! Really adds an outdoor feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!Love the layers you added to the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, i am really enjoying the torn and distressed look right now and i love that you scrapped yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh love the colors here and your chevrons!!! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is without a doubt one of my favorite pages. The colors are stunning, the photo is beautiful and I love the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Lynn!! Love how you used the chevron from the sketch!! And I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, and that your daughter has been having health issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page lovely photo of you2.
    byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh Perfectly adorable layout my friend!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn