Thursday, January 2, 2014

D is for Dream



D is for Dream
What do you dream about? Is it a day dream where you are scrapping or
art journaling all day in your pj's? Whatever your dream is, hold on,
imagine it is coming true because dreams can come true.

Morning!!! Happy New Year!!! Today I'm sharing my next canvas with you. This one has quite a funny story behind it. It started off as a wax paper resist tutorial and ended up with glass beads covering all the resist. That sometimes happens, lol. That's why I love art.. you start with a vision and end up with a surprise.! Here is the little tutorial I did to go along with this canvas ( it was quite the process, you will see). Sorry the photo is a little shiny, had such a glare from those beads, lol




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

The Winner of the Top Ten Blog Hop is................................. ( drum roll)
wow----so beautiful! My fave, actually 2, would be the first two...they are absolutely Gorgeous!! I am also a new follower! on Top Ten Blog Hop  Laura Turcotte

Laura please contact me at scrappyhappymom@hotmail.com within 7 days with  your address so I can mail out your prize!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the texture and color on this one! Great canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I love it!!! It reminds me of crème brulee! Gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing!! I love the texture with a little bit of sparkle...very pretty Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lynn! Love the awesome metallic look on this canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING those colors and the textures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is awesome! Love your video! Those glass beads are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching your videos!! Someday I will try to make one too :) Thank you again for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow .. this sure is a beauty .. D for dreamy .. texture heaven x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing textures Lynne. Stunning work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool canvas with great texture.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn