Monday, December 9, 2013

Epic 24/7 - Boys Rule


Good Morning!! Today I would love to share my latest project with you for my guest spot using the kit from Boys Rule. I wanted to use this collection from Simple Stories, but was a little stuck for an idea. When that happens I find a challenge for myself. This challenge was to do a block design. My favourite part of a project is embellishing, so I loved playing with all the stickers and sayings. My son is a typical sports fan! Hockey, football, soccer.. if it's sports, he's watching, so I wanted to show his passion in my layout. The sayings on the cards kept me smiling all day.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Kraft Dots/Stripes, Black Dots/Stripes/ Simple Stories Say Cheese
Stickers: Snap Stickers "Him"/ Simple Stories, Dimensional Stickers/ Pebbles Inc, Alphabet Stickers/Doodlebug
Cards: Snap Cards "Him"/ Simple Stories
Frames: Capture Photo Frames/ Basic Grey

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! This is such a happy page! I love the masculine feel and how you designed the photos. Just wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Lynn, great colour blocking and use of SN@P product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!!! LOVING the colors and that fabulous grid design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this is such a fabulous guy page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome grid design, Lynn! And I love all of the great pops of color you have on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu can rock any style of layout! This is awesome, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn