Monday, July 8, 2013

Have you seen the new releases from Bo Bunny??

 Morning!! Have you been to the Bo Bunny Website yet to check out all the new collections that are being released this Summer at CHA? Ohhh myyy. I'm trying to pick a favourite, but I just can't. Each collection is so amazing, it's impossible! And, the new stamps? The Kraft collection of wooden goodies? I can barely contain my excitement! I can't wait to see these collections and play with them! Hope your all enjoying your day, I'm heading back over to Bo Bunny to just have one more peek!!!













Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. wow that's a lot of new goodies for you to play with!! and love your card in the previous post, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! I have vowed to not buy any new product for 6 months. I sure hope their still around after that! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am in love, right?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eenie meenie miney mo....how I love those collections so! I think I'll start with Avenue...and then buy all the rest up too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Lynn how are we going to pick from these new ranges and stamps etc? maybe we should have them all :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog recently.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn