Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mr & Mrs Disney

This is Mr & Mrs. Disney! When we were in Disneyland the kids were having so much fun trying on hats at the different stores. When we found a Minny Bride and Mickey Groom we knew we had to have them for the wedding. This layout is for a call at Practical Scrappers for quilt inspired layouts. Make sure you stop by and join in the fun! I got my inspiration for this from the amazing sketch by Janice at Sketches With A Twist where you have to do the sketch and the twist is "green".

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: My Minds Eye Kraft Fun Day Front Page News, Happy Days, Good Times,Countdown,Patchwork Party,Streamers. My Minds Eye Fun Day Layered Stickers, Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts,Forever in Time Alphabet Medley, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Distress Stain, Aged Mahogany, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Butternut Squash, American Crafts Brads, Prima Flowers

15 comments:

  1. Great layout. Loving the quilted background.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, i love the story behind the photo, a wonderful take on the sketch.. i love the papers you have used also!! thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat and a great memory page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work love the title and cool photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGOSH!!! Those Minnie and Mickey ears are ADORABLE!! LOVE them!!! And LOVING your lo!! Loveeeeeeee the quilt design and loving the papers you used! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute! The quilted pattern looks great behind this adorable couple! Cute little banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome, Lynn!! I love the kraft papers with the muted colors...I must get me some of it! I love the squares & grid pattern...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is adorable, I love the colors, really makes the photo stand out, love the mickey veil!! thanks for playing along with us at SWAT :)
    Laurie SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun photo and story behind the photo! I love your happy and amazing design! Good luck with the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Layout! Love how you used non-traditional disney color on this layout!
    Thanks for playing along
    LisaB ~ SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great photo and story behind it! I really like the background. Thanks for playing along with SWAT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the muted neutral tonings with a touch of colour you have used for your quilted background, it really allows your fabulous photo and embellishments to stand out. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Sketches with A Twist.
    Danie - SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout. Love the quilted background and muted colors.
    Thanks for playing around at Sketches With A Twist.
    Kirsten - SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynn, I really like the choices you made on your layout. Those My Mind's Eye papers give it just the right feeling of fun without overwhelming the cute photo. And the clusters of flowers go nicely with the wedding theme. Great job!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn