Friday, February 10, 2012

I Can't Wait


I was so excited this morning to find out I won the challenge at Scrapbookers Paradise and was also asked to be a guest designer for the next challenge. All I saw was the prompt for layouts that are musically inspired. I was all over this challenge since I love to use songs as inspiration and titles for my layouts. Then I realized that I'm the guest designer for the NEXT challenge, lol. Tis ok friends, I'm sure I can do another layout, lol. I used a song I picked for their wedding to do their slide show. I LOVE IT! (See below to hear the song) .I used the sketch at Once Upon A Sketch where the sketches are just so beautiful. The prompt was to do a layout of man that you love....so let me begin. My hidden journaling reads:

Christopher is my new son in law whom I love with all my heart.
 He has been apart of our family for almost 10 years.
He has been by Nicole's side through it all. 
After her accident he could have walked away, but he stayed.
He loves her with all his heart, and it shows.
When a mother gives her baby girl away,
it's not just to anyone.
I'm so honored to call Christopher my son. I love you Chris!



I can't wait (for you to be my wife)



Some close ups!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted Evening, Whispers, Flowers: Prima, Color Me Crazy, Reflections, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Peeled paper, Dusty Concord, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Blitzen, Perfect Pearls  Grape Fizz, Wilton Doilies, Bridal Bling Butterflies

12 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful---sounds like a special guy with an awesome mother-in-law :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, beautiful photograph and a beautiful song too - yes, I listened to it ... a wonderful choice for a wedding. The lilacs and mauves of the embellishments are beautiful against the paper. Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful colors and photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, Thanks for stoppin' by my blog, and your sweet comment! I have to wipe away a tear, your jurnaling about you son in law was.....well, brought a tear to my eye!! Beautiful lo too! Teresa*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, moving journalling, thanks for joining us on OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Great colors, all fits well together, great work. And congrats. Thanks for joining us at OUAS, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, all the colors fit well together and a lovely picture. Congrats on your winning. Thanks for joining us at OUAS, channa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is beautiful Lynn, both in journal and Layout.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for next weeks challenge. Thank You for playing in Paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so lucky to have a man like him by her side!I wish them all the happiness!
    Love your page,love purple and the picture is priceless.
    Thank you for joining us at OUAS.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats that you won the challenge!!! Your layout is lovely with wonderful embellishments! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing layouta!!thank you for joining us at ouas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful page & great inspiration :) Congrats on your win, too - yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn