Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wohooo I made the TOP 5



Hello my friends!!! I have made the Top5 at Practical Scrappers! Now I'm asking for your votes to get me to the Top3! The Top 3 people all get prizes, so now I'm IN IT TO WIN IT, lol. The race is close, so I really need your votes. Please if you can stop by Practical Scrappers and cast your vote for Lynn!!! Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support! I'm also entering this over at Frosted Designs for the Love Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Basic Grey Lucky: Jade, My Minds Eye Love Me Numbers Grid, TPC Studio My Funny Valentine, Making Memories Heart, Making Memories Je t'adore Paper,Wilton Doily, Color Me Crazy Flowers, Craftie Metal Embelishments, Craft Fabric Hearts, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Mel's Diner, Abominable Snowman, Delta Rubber Stamp

10 comments:

  1. Glad to oblige ... it's a lovely layout and the photograph is fab too. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooool and a lovely page to...i vote for you!!
    byeeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats! Well deserved & good luck in the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are gorgeous! I popped over and voted for you - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout are beautiful! I voted for you. Good Luck!!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Lynn! I just voted for ya ;) I hope you win something grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Lynn! I voted for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn