Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Follow Your Heart

 This layout is for Practical Scrappers to showcase Love layouts.  I love doing anything love or wedding, as you all probably know by now, lol. I just loved this photo of Nicole, she is just happy and in love! I also am entering this in the layout challenge at C'est Magnifique. Their sketches are perfect for my wedding layouts.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted Whispers, Moments & Enchanted, Flowers, Prima, Recollections, Offray, Forever in Time Glitter Swirls, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Concord. Photo's by Pink Sugar Photography

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous LO, Lynn!! The flower cluster is so beautiful!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers you used here are just gorgeous! Really match that gorgeous girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo!!! Love that gorgeous flower cluster too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn