Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Please Girls..I need your help!


My friends...I'm really excited to be in the TOP 5...and now that I've made it this far...I'm rallying once again for a few votes to get me to the FINISH LINE! Please if you can..stop by http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/02/5th-round-layout-contest.html and lend me a vote, or two, lol. I've come this far...and I really want to make it all the way to the end. I appreciate all of your support this far. Thanks to everyone that has re-posted for me on Facebook and Blogger. Love you girls!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic of those two! Love the cluster of flowers.. You worked the red perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! Amazing layout and hands down the winner I say :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! Your layout is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I go and vote I just wanted to say welcome to the FD team, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn