Monday, January 2, 2012

You & Me

I found this challenge at Basic Grey which was a sketch challenge. Well of course I have a stash of Basic Grey that I could use, lol. Nicole and Chris have so many beautiful engagement and wedding photos I could scrap forever. I love using an entire paper line because everything just matches and it takes the guess work out of the layout. Now...coffee? another layout??? hmmm decisions decisions, lol

Supplies: Basic Grey Marjolaine line, tuxedo pie, hazelnut dacquiose, espresso souffle, molten cake, profiteroles, velvet bundt cake, Basic Grey jovial alphabet stickers, Basic Grey happy cardstock collection. American Crafts Medium Glitter Brads, Delta Ink, Hampton Art Stamp, Prima Got Flowers Fall 2.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn