Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years

Using my new BoBunny is just too much fun. But the really fun part was the flowers. We had this flower arrangement that didn't quite go with our decor so it was sitting by the back door ready to be thrown out. Another light bulb moment for me! I started tearing off the flowers and putting them in a basket telling my oh so enthused husband that if we glimmer misted them, they would be perfect for any layout. He didn't quite get it but that darling guy has to get bonus points this week. We have been hanging out in our pj's in my scrap room where he has taken over part of the table all week. He has let me scrap day and night while he sits there listening to my babbling. He has been glimmer misted and sparkled. I did get quite a few layouts done though and not once did I complain when he wanted to go play x-box, lol. This was for the beautiful sketch at Once Upon A Sketch. Can't I stay in my pj's tomorrow instead of working?? The journaling reads:

New Years is usually spent at home or at my sister's house with the family just relaxing watching movies, playing games and having some  hors d'oeuvres. It's always nice to ring in the New Years with good times, wonderful family and scrumptious food.

Supplies: BoBunny Snowfall wintertime & hot chocolate. BoBunny layered chipboard and snowfall cutouts. Clock by Kelly Panacci, Misc. Metal embellishments, delta ink, inkadinkado stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Suede & Partridge in a pear tree, Perfect Pearls Mist Forever Blue. Prima Flowers

16 comments:

  1. I love the elegance about this! Beautifully executed and I love the way you showcased your journaling. Happy New Year! I'm now a follower of yours...hope to see some more gorgeous creations of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely- so great that you were able to recycle those flowers! Your take on the sketch is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this layout is fantastic!
    Thank you for participating !
    ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Lo! I like how you recycled the flowers into your LO! They look great there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn I sent you an email over the weekend about ScrapFIT. If you got, I would appreciate it if you could get back to me. If you did not get it let me know. Sara / ScrapFIT scrapfit@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty page! I especially love your bloom clusters! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say that is a great guy! Great job with the "almost discarded" flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty. You have used some of my most favorite colors. You did a beautiful job with the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout love the muted colours and the details very very pretty...
    thanks for playing along with us at OUAS
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful layout!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad I found your blog. Your work is stunning!
    Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely!! I like the blue with the brown:)

    Thank you for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch.
    We have a new sketch in a few days - see you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty ! This layout is so beautiful ! Love the colortheme !

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just beautiful! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn