Monday, January 2, 2012

Snuggle Season


My sister and I were out having a coffee and our daily scrap talk when she told me about the sketch at Creative Scrappers and told me I should enter. Then the conversation got on to how we stash our favourite papers and embellishments. I was holding onto this Bo Bunny, you know saving it for that "special" layout. My other issue was how everyone was in red and the new Bo Bunny line was in blues and browns. After a few more sips of coffee, the light bulb went on and I excitedly said "Sis...I could print my Christmas photos in sepia"... genius right? lol . Then I remembered that I was also on Scrap Our Stash where they are having a "New" challenge. Well...new paper, newly married couple...how am I doing so far? Well...coffee ended and it's 1:00 a.m. and I think it's time for bed! But wait Frosted Designs is also having a challenge that I'm off to enter. Ok...I'm really off to bed this time. Goodnight and sweet dreams!

Supplies: Bo Bunny Snowfall Cabin, Wintertime, Words, Blizzard, Bo Bunny layered chipboard, snowfall cutouts, noteworthy die cuts, Bo Bunny cardstock stickers, delta ink, doilies 

11 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch! Love that line of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely exquisite ... love your style and those earthy colors are so rich and sensational .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those papers, the design, title and concept. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sepia! Those photos go great with that paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Wounderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch and how you used the new Bo Bunny! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL layout - love blue and brown together - one of my favorite color combos! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on the Sketch and I love the paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your project and so glad you tried something new!!

    Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope you can play again sometime!!

    Erin R.

    PS i am a new follower of your blog, i would love if you popped over to my blog and followed me too - http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn