Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yeahhh!!!! My layout was chosen for Round #2 at Practical Scrappers



I just found out that I made it to Round #2 at  Practical Scrappers. Yeah!!! I'm so excited! Thanks to all for voting for me, I really appreciate it. This is my next layout up for vote! Now......another favor...can I please ask you to pop back over to their blog and lend me some more scrappin support for Round #2?? Thanks so much my friends!


Supplies: Bo Bunny Et Cetera Stamped, Geography,Symphony, Et Cetera. Prima Artsy Flowers,  Bo Bunny Stickers, Cut outs and Chipboard. Tim Holtz Distress Ink

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to round 2!! Love Chloe www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page cool bo papers and a great design..of to vote!!!
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forget crongrats on being chosen..cool work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! And now, I have some more good news for you. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. I have enjoyed your blog and want to share the award that was recentely given to me with you. The award is given to up and coming blogs and is awarded by your peers. Please stop by my blog for more details. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck...this layout is wonderful. I will pop over and vote if I am still able.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, and good luck! Your layout is beautiful, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on making it to round 2! Of course, I went over and voted for you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn