Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Moments, Big Memories

This is Tessa. She was my best friend. My companion and my fur baby. I can't even begin to write everything that she meant to me and my family. She will be so dearly missed. We had Little Moments with her, but Big Memories. She was my "pretty girl". She is gone to heaven now, and I miss her every day. I used the sketch at Let's Capture These Sketches to complete my layout. Thank you so much my friends for your kind words, your thoughtful emails and hugs during this last week. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Supplies: Bo Bunn Et Cetera Ledger, Symphony, Susan Branch Stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist,Partridge in a Pear Tree Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Walnut, Tea Dyed. Wilton Doily

10 comments:

  1. So sorry your lost your "best friend". Precious layout and photo. Priceless memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I'm too, a new follower of your blog. I LOVE your work, such beautiful art not only for this post, but all the other layouts & minibooks too. I heard about your lost. I have 3 cats myself and they are my furkids. I pray that angels will help you get through this hard time with much love and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you must miss her so much. What a great LO an tribute to her!! Just beautiful!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how precious! Hugs! Thanks for playing along at LCTS!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet your doggy and page!
    Take care with your los she is a real angel now.
    hugs,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute! I'm sorry she is gone. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious layout!! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhh I am so sorry for your loss!! I totally feel your pain... my fur baby is my life!! I loveeeeeeee this tribute! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful page Dear
    tks for playing along at Let's Capture these Sketches
    xx and have a nice weekend
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Lynn